On today’s show:
- We are suffering from an Olympic hangover and just like every morning after, we’ll begin by focusing on the things we wish we could change and the performances that we are still coming to terms with
- We will also discuss the disqualifications that are probably still pending!!
- And and we look back at the highlights of the games that made us feel all warm and fuzzy.
(Renata) Plis have a listen,
On today’s show:
We review the action so far in Rio including those three world records
We talk to Chris, before he jumps on a plane to Brazil…
We reflect on some of the hiccups and talking points of the games so far
And we look forward at what is still to come over the next few days!
(P.S we had a little issue with static this week, the Brazilian bib guys did our sound, but promise to be crystal clear next week )
This second episode is dedicated to the multi events
- Gabby (@smokymozzarella) takes us through the #FantasyRioLuckyDip and tells us who to look out for in Rio.
- We discuss a multitude of Borlees – including discuss Borlee, headband borlee and high jump Borlee
- We also ponder some multi event trivia: Athletes who began in multi events but went on to have more success in individual events.
- Plus, David asks you to make 5 Bold predictions!
Here’s Adam Gemili’s onesie
Jessica Ennis, goodnight
On our first ever episode we get you up to speed with all the latest results from the London Diamond league (WR Alert!), English Champs (Sub 10 Alert!) and holy 41.6 Bat-mannheim.
We also dissect some recent Twitter discussions including: Athletics Dreams
and pose a Trivia Question: Couples who have had children, both competing at the same Olympics?
THE OLYMPICS HAVE ARRIVED (YES!) – We discuss the performances we’re most looking forward to and let you know who we have literally put our money on
(Renata) Plis join us for our first ever show
Jessica Ennis, Goodnight