Interview with Olympian Chris Lambert
Listen on iTunes HERE
We are so excited for today’s show:
- It features an interview with bend running supremo and 2004 Olympian, Chris Lambert
- Chris takes us through the highs and lows of his career
- Provides some great insights into the life of a collegiate/professional athlete
- Details his Olympic experience
- And gives some hilarious anecdotes on Mo, Bolt and Kenteris.
- He also tells us why Frankie Fredericks will always be a legend!
- @ 45 minutes in, we are joined by the Athleticos to discuss:
- LAURA FRICKEN MUIR
- Ruthie J and Anita’s World Records!!!
- As well as the very important issue of French fashion and fashion accessories.
This episode is almost as amazing as the fact that Jenny Meadows is now queen of pace making and the new Bram Som- #thingsthatneedpocketrocket