Available on itunes
CLOVA: Something that is both memorable and indicative of future performances. The term “ALL Clova” comes from the incredible heptathlete Clova Court. Clova’s High Jump performances will be remembered forever. Her 1’40 averages indicated that despite having 6 other strong events, she would never capture a medal. But alas, she captured out hearts instead.
With less than a week until WiCH(!!!!!), we catch you up on the (MENTAL) performances to date.
- We test how many of these performances we’ll still remember come the summer with our fantastic game show: THEY THINK IT’S ALL CLOVA……
Up for discussion are:
- Christian Coleman’s World Record
- Swiss ‘leisure centre’ records
- Hurdles (petty) drama on & off the track
- Gabby gives you the details of an amazing and FREE athletico quiz coming to Birmingham next SUNDAY!
See you soon,